- The Ravens cut Eric Weddle.
- The move saves them $7.5 million against the cap.
- He joins a full roster of safeties looking for work, including Earl Thomas, Landon Collins, and the Honey Badger.
- Rumours abound that the Antonio Brown trade will happen before Friday, although nothing official can be announced before next Wednesday.
- Directly quoting ESPN, “Brown has three years remaining on his deal, with scheduled base salaries of $12.625 million in 2019, $11.3 million in 2020 and $12.5 million in 2021.”
- Other rumours are that the Steelers have dropped their demand for more than just a first-round pick.
I fell down a blues rabbit hole earlier today, and found a Wednesday-themed song.
Sometimes, older is better.
“You know it.” Bill B., Foxborough, MA
- Capitals at Flyers – 7:30PM | NBCSN
- Leafs at Canucks – 9:00PM | Sportsnet
- Blues at Ducks – 10:00PM | NBCSN
- Flames at Vegas – 10:30PM | Sportsnet1
- T-wolves at Pistons – 7:00PM | Sportsnet1
- 76ers at Bulls – 8:00PM | ESPN / TSN2
- Nuggets at Lakers – 10:30PM | ESPN / TSN2
- LSU at Florida – 7:00PM | ESPN2
- Iowa State at West By-God Virginia – 7:00PM | ESPNU
- Georgetown at DePaul – 8:30PM | FS1
- Oklahoma State at Baylor – 9:00PM | ESPN2
- Clemson at Notre Dame – 9:00PM | ESPNU
It’s one week until the official start of free agency. IT GETS LOUDER FROM HERE!