I’m not in a proper mood to wax philosophic currently. And there’s too much NCAA Tourney action going on so I’m distracted anyway.
So no talky talk this week.
OK, that’s just mean. Meh, whatever. I get it.
But it’s the first weekend of March Madness. So of course I’m doing Cheerleaders this week.
/Yeah, don’t I wish?
Sports To Make You Stand Up And Cheer
Holy shit. Only two games tonight but both on national coverage!!!!
- Minnesota @ Washington – 7:00pmEDT – TV:NHLN
- San Jose @ Anaheim – 10:00pmEDT – TV: NHLN
- OKC @ Toronto – 7:30pmEDT – TV: NBATV
It’s already been a long day of the first round. Long two days actually including yesterday. But here’s what you’ve got left for tonight…
- (9)Washington v (8)Utah State – 6:50pmEDT – TV: TNT
- (16)N.Dakota State v (1)Duke – 7:10pmEDT – TV: CBS
- (14)Georgia State v (3)Houston – 7:20pmeEDT – TV: TBS
- (12)Liberty v (5)Mississippi State – 7:27pmEDT – TV: TRUTV
- (16)I Own A College v (1)U*NC – 9:20pmEDT – TV:TNT
- (9)Central Florida v (8)Va Commonwealth – 9:40pmEDT – TV: CBS
- (11)thee Ohio State v (6)Iowa State – 9:50pmEDT – TV: TBS
- (13)Saint Louis v (4)Virginia Tech – 9:57pmEDT – TV: TRUTV
And no cheerleader themed post would be complete without including my very all-time favourite college cheerleader.
Jeebus, I shoulda gone to school in Westwood.
OK, that’s it. Go Home.
Have a good weekend everyone. Watch baxetballing and drink in moderation.
And please don’t drink and drive.
No judgement here. She did look quite tasty.