So, against my better judgement, I tied one on last night after the family left. After all, I was already part-way there, so why not finish the job right?
A good time? Of course. Worth it? Debatable. At least there are no visible bruises or scars, and to the best of my knowledge no reputations were further maligned. But boy, was I shaky whilst taking stock & trying to brush my teeth.
It’s been about a decade since I tied one on to the point that people considered an intervention.
Of course, I answer to a woman who is used to this occasional behaviour, and since I wasn’t going on about life or ex-girlfriends, she seemed quite willing to leave me on the couch.
- no game scheduled; Gary Butthole though a 3:00PM start was a better idea
- 76ers at Raptors – 7:00PM | TNT / Sportsnet
- Brewers at Cubs – 7:00PM | ESPN / TSN
- MLS Soccer:
- D.C. United vs. Sporting KC – 7:00PM | FS1 / TSN2
- College Lacrosse: Johns Hopkins at Notre Dame – 8:00PM | ESPNU
I’m totally doing it again,
just not anytime soon.