Seriously, I’m not joking. August 12 is “Middle Child Day”. It’s official and everything!!!!!!
HEY LOOK IT’S THE NEW JAN BRADY!!!!!
marsha, Marsha, MARSHA!!!!!
OK, enough of that stupidity. I was delayed today and I’m running out of time so I gotta write this fast.
- As I mentioned last night, Antonio Brown wanted to continue wearing a model of helmet which had been banned a year ago or else he was threatening to not play the 2019 season. The NFL stood their ground on the issue, and he caved. I guess it’s better to get used to a new helmet than not make millions of dollars a year. Can’t say I blame him.
- Dak Dak Dak thinks he’s worth $40mil a year. He’s good, but he ain’t $40mil a year good. Sorry buddy.
- Philadelphia is still Philadelphia, in spite of what you might think. BROTHERLY LOVE BABY!!!!
- Nevin Lawson misbehaved a little apparently.
- Chad Thomas suffered a neck injury in practice, but apparently will not suffer a “Ryan Shazier”. Ryan Shazier had this to say … “Fuck That Guy!!!”. (OK, I said that, not Shazier, but only because I thought it was funny). Thomas is expected to make a full recovery but he is now listed “day to day” as far as returning to the field, diagnosed with a neck sprain.
- And shockingly, the J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets, have absolutely no clue what to do with Le’veon Bell.
- How ya doing over there, Yinzers?
- Ravens’ fans laugh quietly.
Heheh, speaking of a sprained neck, I sprained my neck once while….well, never mind…
Sports Which Will Make You Feel Left Out 2Nite
- Boston @ Cleveland – 7:00pmEDT – TV: ESPN
(and yes, the Orioles already lost once today to the Yanks….they’ll get another chance at 7pm)
- Redacteds @ Cleveland – 7:00pmEDT – TV: NFLN
(again, spoiler alert, this game is four days old and the Browns rolled in this one 30-10)
((Like I said a coupla days ago, gon’ be a long year in the AFC North))
Little League Softball
Yeah, knowing you perverts I shouldn’t even tell you where to find this one.
It’s on one of the ESPNs you sick fuckers.
And as an aside, I could get a hit off of Jennie Finch.
OK, maybe not. But I’d still be willing to buy her dinner.
Time To Get It Going
OK folks, it’s Monday night. Not much to watch. You’re gonna have to talk it up and entertain one another.
Make me proud.
(and if you’re a middle child….I’m sure you’ll be just fine)
(Unless you’re THAT kid)