Latest posts by theeWeeBabySeamus (see all)
- AFLW Beat – 2020 Round Two – February 17, 2020
- Your “Cast The First Stone” Sunday Evening Open Thread – February 16, 2020
- Your “A Very Special Valentine’s Day” Friday Evening Open Thread – February 14, 2020
Fair warning: You’re not getting much out of me tonight.
We’ve been dealing with hurricane stuff around here.
I drove down in the middle of it overnight last night to get a friend’s daughter to safety.
(I know what you’re thinking)
((don’t say it please))
In today’s version of “That was unexpected”….
Both the former tWLS and Asia reached out to me to find out if the hurricane had killt me. Now granted, I don’t know for sure which answer they would have preferred. But it was nice to know they were thinking of me, even if they just wanted me ded.
But sorry girls, it ain’t got me yet.
(I am totally joking, both seemed very concerned and were very nice)
Then after Dave and myself went driving through a hurricane last night, I came home and slept a lot. Then woke up 15 minutes ago and realized I still had to write some stupid shit for you asshats. So, here we go.
Sports To Blow You Away 2Nite
- 2019 US Open: Men’s Semis (hehehe) – All night but no idea who is playing – TV: ESPN
- NYY @ Boston – 7:00pmEDT – TV: MLBN (regional split)
- Toronto @ Tampa Bay – 7:00pmEDT – TV: MLBN (regional split)
- Wake Forest @ Rice – 8:00pmEDT – TV:CBSSN
- Marshall @ Boise State – 9:00pmEDT – TV: ESPN2
Orrrrrr….you can watch a rerun of last night’s Packers/Bears game on NFLN
(to each his own)
OK, Let’s Blow Through Some Cheerleaders (so to speak)
Last week we did college girls. Hehehehe
This week, it’s the pros.
And still, for three years now, still the best NFL Cheerleader in EVAR!!!!!!!!
(yes we like her)
She’s Yummy. And if you disagree, I’ll fight ya.
(After I wake up)
Have a nice weekend everyone.