Latest posts by theeWeeBabySeamus (see all)
- Your “Was I Snoring Too Loud?” Friday Evening Open Thread – January 24, 2020
- STFU He Got In, He Got In, Stop Your Whining. – January 21, 2020
- Deep Thoughts…With tWBS – January 21, 2020
OK. Not to sound too maudlin, but this will be my father’s fifth dead Christmas. He went out in the spring of ’15.
I like flowers.
(I’m not gay, you’re gay)
((not that there’s anything wrong with that))
But every year we go and visit his (and other dead folks’) graves and put flowers on them at Christmas. We actually do it several times a year. Christmas, Spring/Easter, Summer, Fall. You name it. And I get that it’s good for these old people, of whom I now have become one (I turned 53 two days ago), to have a remembrance of the past. Well at least the ones who can remember the past, that is.
Wait, what was I talking about?
But seriously, folks….
This year we decided to leave my morbidly obese, horribly disfigured and dementia ridden uncle at home…
tWBS: I’m not picking him up if he falls.
tWBS’ Mom: Screw you, I’m not either.
tWBS: Wooooo, issue decided!!!
(so we left the old fucker at home)
((he won’t remember in two days))
So it was just Mom and myself this year. But it was still cold. Damned cold. After the visitation of the dead, I stopped at the booze store on the way home and could barely wait until getting home to have a nip.
DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE PPL!!!!!!
But as flippant and I’m being here so far, we did go to various “markers” and put down Christmas flowers today. So that’s our thing this week.
Sports To Tickle Your Petals 2Nite
- Denver @ Boston – 8:00pmEST – TV: ESPN
- LAL @ Portland – 10:30pmEST – TV: ESPN
- Providence @ Rhode Island – In Progress – RI up by 11 at the time of this writing – TV: ESPN2
- Iowa @ (4)Michigan – In Progress – Michigan in control by 12 – TV:FS1
- USC @ TCU – 9:00pmEST – TV: ESPN2
- (5)Utah @ (13)Oregon – 8:00pmEST – TV: ABC
Girls Holding Flowers Are Nice
So what? I like flowers. Sue me!!!!
No, please don’t actually sue me.
But this is one of mine…
Have a great weekend everyone.