Latest posts by theeWeeBabySeamus (see all)
- AFLW Beat – 2020 Round Three – February 24, 2020
- Your “Dark Necessities” Friday Evening Open Thread – February 21, 2020
- Your “Wow, That Sand Is Hot” Monday Evening Open Thread – February 17, 2020
As much as we like to make fun of “The League”, having no Fitbawl to look forward to IS an adjustment.
But there is Fitbawl News.
- The Chefs are having themselves a parade today.
- Former Carolina Panthers’ TE Greg Olsen has been quoted as saying his departure wasn’t quite as much of a “mutual decision” as the Panthers’ front office seemed to indicate.
- Wes Horton is leaving too.
- Apparently, Sammy Watkins is all tired n junk.
Today is also National Signing Day for the college ranks.
UGa seems poised to haul in the top class. (tWBS likes that).
/realizes he looks moar and moar like Uga with each passing day)
//cries a little
‘Bama and Clemson look to be #2 and #3. (tWBS does NOT like that)
U*NC breaks into the top 20. (tWBS DEFINITELY does not like that)
LSU, tOSU, aTm, Auburn, Florida, Tejas and Oklahoma round out the top ten.
The rich get richer.
Where is NC State you ask? (tWBS can’t count that high).
(Hey, #40 isn’t THAT bad, is it?)
OK, I gotta talk about something else now in order to make the word minimum.
What should it be?
Oh here we go. Nancy Pelosi can apparently tear a phone book in half.
I never thought orange dude would shut up last night, and boy oh boy, was he ever on fire tooting his own horn about shit he had nothing to with?
And why did the right side of the aisle have to stand up and applaud AFTER EVERY FUCKING SENTENCE OUT OF HIS MOUTH?
Sit down and shut up you assholes. You’re already gonna acquit him today anyway. You don’t have to feed his ego anymore than that.
I turned that shit off after about a half hour and started playing Jeopardy. I did pretty good too. Much better than usual, and usually I do OK anyway.
Had I been on the show last night I would have won. Assuming I didn’t break my buzzer thingy.
Or call myself Turd Ferguson.
Hehe…it’s a funny name.
OK, have fun today.
I’ll be back later tonight.