Latest posts by theeWeeBabySeamus (see all)
- Your “Stop Confusing Me” Friday Evening Open Thread – April 3, 2020
- Wow, How Bored Am I? – April 1, 2020
- Wednesday Motivational – Die On Your Feet, Not On Your Knees – April 1, 2020
Our month long aimless trek in the proverbial desert with little or no BeerGuyRob to kick around is almost over. It was difficult, admittedly. You don’t know what you got ’til it’s gone. We’ve missed the ol’ boy and are glad he got some life done and some much needed R&R. If anyone ever deserved the time, it was him.
Oh look, here he comes now…
I keed, I keed.
But in all seriousness Rob will be back in the saddle beginning tomorrow night. I think we’re all happy about that. And don’t think I don’t already know I blew my chance at the perfect timing for a good dognapping.
So let’s muddle through tonight, and then tomorrow we return to quality entertainment type stuff courtesy of the Great White North professional.
Maybe he’ll even teach us some stuff. That’s always a bonus. The nerd in me always likes the booklernin’ stuff.
Sports To Dry You Out 2Nite
Nada. Zilch. Zero. Still resting up from all of the intense defense played last night I guess.
- Washington @ Vegas – 6:00pmEST – TV: NBCS
- Xavier @ St. John’s – 6:30pmEST – TV: FS1
- NC Central @ NC A&T – 7:00pmEST – TV: ESPNU
- U*NC @ Notre Dame – 7:00pmEST – TV: ESPN
- Bucknell @ Holy Cross – 7:00pmEST – TV: CBSSN
- Jackson State @ Prairie View – 9:00pmEST – TV: ESPNU
- Iowa State @ (3)Kansas – 9:00pmEST – TV: ESPN
- West Virginia @ Tejas – 8:30pmEST – TV: FS1
- Oregon State @ UCLA – 9:00pmEST – TV: ESPN2
OK, I Need Some Water
Which way was I going again?
It always pays to stay hydrated.