- Quarantine Games for Kids – April 7, 2020
- Story Time with Fozz: A Place that I Love As Much as Bourbon – February 12, 2020
- Growing Old and Why it Sucks – February 1, 2020
I have three sons who are locked down and they have exhausted every single option. You can only play so much full contact backyard basketball.
My wife is at her wits end, I am running low on bourbon, so I’m deep into a bowl of downers from my college days.
In order to make sure I don’t recreate The Shining at the Fozz Bunker, I’m coming up with games for the little cretins to play.
A couple that have been popular:
1. Why is Mom Crying?
2. Can You Climb onto the Roof?
3. Cut Down this Tree with a Spoon.
4. Sleep in a Hole You Dug.
5. Recreate the Battle of Gettysburg!
6. Let’s Play Gladiator with Garden Tools.
7. Give Dad a Jailhouse Tattoo
8. Stalk, Murder, and Skin a YouTube “Star”
9. Taste Every Spice in the Pantry!
10. Find Out who Killed Kennedy.
Think of this list as a starting point, there are plenty of games that you can create for the kids.
Remember, the cops are busy so if one of the little nuggets goes missing, it’s going to be awhile before they show up – work up a great alibi so you’re not getting pounded in the butt when you go up the river.