Because my regular work schedule gets all screwed up in September, I’m trying to see if I can adjust my mornings to be able to continue putting the threads together. So, apologies for the next three days, but I’m trying to see if I can produce something of measurable quality in under an hour. I’m hoping I can make the turn before I go away on Thursday.
- Antonio Brown has invited Dez Bryant to “come play with me” on the Steelers.
- One wonders how much cap space they’ll have to make this happen if they don’t lock down Le’Veon Bell soon.
- Bryant is also meeting with
the Browns later this week.
- nfl.com is a’flutter because Andrew Luck completed a throwing session without snapping in half.
- They’re not a’fluffer because it isn’t a story about Roger Goodell, whom most discerning citizens consider a national disgrace.
- He’ll try throwing in full pads later this week.
- Almost a year late, they finally opened the roof at the Falcons’ stadium on command.
- The Falcons sold more than 60,000 tickets at $5 each for the open practice, which included the roof demonstration.
- Ryan Shazier showed up to Steelers practice walking with a cane.
Ryan Shazier with a front-row view (almost as good as Mike Tomlin’s) for the much-anticipated ‘Backs On Backers pic.twitter.com/HMgjpL1r8P
— Chris Adamski (@C_AdamskiTrib) July 28, 2018
- The Seahawks tied down an actual, trained lineman to protect Russell Wilson.
- They inked Duane Brown to a three-year extension worth $36.5 million.
- No word yet on which jai alai & box lacrosse players they’ll sign to round out the O-line.
- Phillies at Red Sox – 7:00PM | ESPN / TSN3
- Indians at Twins – 8:00PM | Sportsnet1 / MLBN
- Brewers at Dodgers – 10:00PM | ESPN
- Blue Jays at A’s – 10:00PM | Sportsnet
- Monday Night Raw – 8:00PM | USA / Sportsnet360
Sorry – TODAY WAS ROUGH!