Let me first say that betting is a bad thing to do. Do as I say, not as I do. And you are an idiot if you follow MY betting advice. Don’t believe me…? Just look at my brackets.
If you’re really wanting to go and follow anyone’s betting advice it should be that of the lovely and talented King Hippo . He smrt.
But you still shouldn’t bet. It’s a vice and if you do it you are a horrible human. Hippo and meself already know we’re horrible humans so it doesn’t matter to us anymore.
But don’t bet. It’s a bad thing to do.
About a week and a half ago, I laid out $500 each on five different college basketball games. It was house money at that point, built up from an initial $250 layout. But it was still a very stupid thing to do. Mostly, I did it because I needed the diversion from real life. I don’t know if that makes sense or not. And fortunately, I hit on four out of five games, netting another $1500. I also hit yesterday on the Texas Tech line (thank you Red Raiders).
But now I’m cashing out. It’s time to get out before my run of luck turns.
Having said that…..
Already in Progress…
- (10)Florida v (2)Michigan – TV: CBS
- (10)Murray State v (4)Florida State – TV: TNT
(9)Baylor (+13, +1250) v (1)Gonzaga – 7:10pmEDT – TV: TBS
- Don’t touch this, Zags gon’ roll but no profit margin to throw money in their direction.
(10)Minnesota (+10, +625) v (2)Michigan State – 7:45pmEDT – TV: CBS
- Sparty due to lay an egg, might be worth a coupla bucks on the Minny ML.
(6)Villanova (+4, +180) v (3)Purdue – 8:40pmEDT – TV: TNT
- I don’t have a good feel for this one…both are overseeded and underperformers. Could go either way.
(5)Auburn (-2, -135) v (4)Kansas – 9:40pmEDT – TV: TBS
- ML the hell out of KU on this one IMHO. But as always, don’t blame me if you do and Auburn prevails.
- NYR @ Toronto – 700pmEDT – TV: NHLN
- Philly @ Atlanta – 7:30pmEDT – TV: NBATV
- Detroit @ Portland – 10:00pmEDT – TV: NBATV
OK, A Coupla More Cheerleaders For Good Measure