Latest posts by blaxabbath (see all)
- 2019 Quotables – The Big Game (Results) – February 9, 2020
- 2019 Quotables – The Big Game (Submissions) – February 4, 2020
- Jalen Ramsey Show – 003: Offseason Football Business – February 3, 2020
First, obligatory The Shield Updates brought to you by Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., only on ABC and your ABC steaming app.
- I believe there really is nothing that cannot wait until tomorrow.
- Well, Arizona cut 1st round bust Robert Nkemdiche this weekend.
- He was due a $400,000 bonus has he been on the roster for the 5th day of training camp.
- “Out of shape,” per Guy in the Head Coach position, Kliff Kingsbury, and still on the PUP (ACL), Nkemdiche leaves Concentration Campazona with 4.5 sacks in four years. So there may or may not be much left in the tank.
- Lazy sportswriters are commenting that he’ll be on Tampa Bay by Thursday as part of Bruce Arians’ getting the old gang back together agenda in the Big Swampy.
- Pay no attention to the way Nkemdiche was perpetually in BA’s doghouse during his first two years.
- Speaking of the Bucs, fire the canons because Vincent Testaverde has inked a deal to play QB for the franchise 22 years after they drafted his father.
- Vincent backed up Patrick Mahomes at Texas Tech before transferring to Miami and then FCS Albany.
- Vincent joins Blaine Gabbert Gabbert and six-year veteran Ryan Griffin (I know, I’d never heard of the dude before either), as the third hyena looking to
eat a baby liontakeover the offense when Rapey J inevitably gets injured, suspended, or deported.
And then we got tonight’s TV line-up, brought you by 24 Hour Fitness. 24 Hour Fitness: Don’t Worry About It, You’ll Make It Over LaterTM.
- ESPN — Atlanta Braves at Washington Nationals — 5PM
- ESPN2 — UFC 207: Nunes vs Rousey (From Las Vegas, NV) — 8pm
- ESPNCLS — 2012 Cincinnati at Louisville (Teddy Bridgewater piled up 416 passing yards as the Cardinals stayed unbeaten with a 34-31 OT win) — 7pm
- NBCSN — US Poker Open — 8pm
Grab the rosé and let’s roll!