If you’ll recall, last week we did a theme on “Red” in honour of the Superb Owl participants, and also hate week.
This week, everyone seems to still be sad and hungover with no moar fitbawl to look forward to. So this week we’re doing “Blue”.
And since I don’t have much to talk about… At least nothing that wouldn’t get me into trouble in some way, shape or form… Let’s just get right to it, shall we?
Sports To Give You The Blues 2Nite
- Toronto @ Indiana – 8:00pmEST – TV: ESPN
- Portland @ Utah – 10:30pmEST – TV: ESPN
- Minnesota @ Dallas – 8:00pmEST – TV: NHLN
- Harvard @ Yale – 5:00pmEST – TV: ESPNU
- Davidson @ VCU – 7:00pmEST – TV: ESPN2
- Kent State @ Northern Illinois – 7:00pmEST – TV: CBSSN
- Niagra @ Manhattan – 7:00pmEST – TV: ESPNU
- (9)Maryland @ (20)Illinois – 8:00pmEST – TV: FS1
- Central Michigan @ Buffalo – 9:00pmEST – TV: ESPNU
- South Alabama @ Troy – 9:00pmEST – TV: ESPN2
- St. Cloud State @Colorado College – 9:30pmEST – TV: CBSSN
Soccer – 2020 CONCACAF Women’s Qualifying
- USA vs Mexico – 10:00pmEST – TV: CBSSN
There’s also a shitload of figure skating on NBCSN all night, with a little freestyle skiing thrown in for good measure. That could be worth a laugh or two.
(sorry, but this made me laffy waffy)
A few lasses to help your blues.
I could easily make a “Blue Balls” joke of course. But I’m not that petty or desperate. At least not THIS week.
Wait, maybe I spoke too soon…
(yep, still funny)
The Post-Fitbawl Blues will pass. Probably.
Have a good weekend, everyone.