Latest posts by theeWeeBabySeamus (see all)
- Your “Stop Confusing Me” Friday Evening Open Thread – April 3, 2020
- Wow, How Bored Am I? – April 1, 2020
- Wednesday Motivational – Die On Your Feet, Not On Your Knees – April 1, 2020
Seriously, it really is. And I’m gonna tell you why.
Well, it’s the last weekend of February already. Can you believe that? I can’t. Even still, however, it should be the last DAY of February today, but we arbitrarily add a 29th day every four years, which comes tomorrow of course.
3 out of 4 years, the March calendar is easy-ish. The dates (numbericals that is) for each day is the same for March as it was for February. Less shit to ‘memember. That’s always good.
But then that fourth year arrives. THIS year. Leap year. We add one extra day and it fucks everything up. Wouldn’t it be easier to just install a reverse thruster onto the planet and slow shit down ever so slightly so it actually orbits the sun in 365 days flat, rather than 365 and 1/4 days? And even without that technology, who cares? So what if in 400-500 years or so we’d be celebrating Christmas in September. I seriously doubt Jesus would care. He’d get his Birthday Party earlier that way anyway.
Sorry, am I rambling?
OK, fine. If the people who make the calendars can fuck about with time, then I can bitch about it. And I can also just arbitrarily do whatever the hell I want just like they do. And that’s what this week is. A free for all. No themes.
Hell, I might even just add a whole day just because I feel like it. Just like they do.
WHO WANTS TWO DAYS OF SEXY THIS WEEKEND?
(I’m actually only joking about that because it would require me to write more and I’m lazy)
But tonight, just like on February 29th once every four years, you’re getting whatever the hell I decide to make up and give you. Good luck with that.
And of course March starts up on Sunday. And I’ll still be just as lazy.
Which reminds me… When do we turn the clocks back? Wait whut? Forward? Are you sure?
[add the hour….carry the one…DAMMIT]
I’ll get it right by the time we get there. Presuming I don’t just smash all the clocks.
Random and Confusing Sports 2Nite
- OKC @ Milwaukee – 8:00pmEST – TV: ESPN
- Denver @ LAC – 10:30PMEST – TV: ESPN
- NYR @ Philly -7:00pmEST – TV: NHLN
- Kent State @ OhioU – 6:30pmEST – TV: CBSSN
- Wright State @ N. Kentucky – 7:00pmEST – TV: ESPNU
- Davidson @ (4)Dayton – 7:00pmEST – TV: ESPN2
- Harvard @ Columbia – 7:00pmEST – TV: ESPNN
- Monmouth @ Rider – 9:00pmEST – TV: ESPNU
- Tejas State @ UT-Arlington – 9:00pmEST – TV: ESPN2
- Wazzou @ Washington – 9:00pmEST – TV: FS1
- Villanova @ Creighton – 7:00pmEST – TV: FS1
- Michigan State @ Notre Dame – 7:00pmEST – TV: NBCSN
- Denver @ St. Cloud State – 8:30pmEST – TV: CBSSN
NFL Losers Club Scouting Combine
Yeah, you know who you are….
- Day 2: Running Backs – 7:00pmEST : TV: NFLN
Frankly, I’d rather kill myself than watch that.
Some Pretty Girls Who Could Stop Time
You ummmmm….have a little bit of sand on your cheek. No the other one. I’ll get it for you.
OUCH STOP HITTING ME!!!!!
Yeah, I’m out of touch and now out of time.
Have a great weekend everyone.