- Your “Later Gators!” Tuesday Evening Open Thread - November 24, 2020
- Your “Welcome To Texas!” Saturday Evening Open Thread - November 21, 2020
- “Even Sherman Thinks That’s Enough” – The Falcons Off Their Bye - November 18, 2020
Is everything going well for you? The long weekend is proceeding according to plan so far.
I’ve been sober long enough to survive my niece’s 7th birthday party. Now it’s back to the steak & cider.
That’s right, I’ve chosen fermented apples for this weekend. Mostly because the dogs don’t like Beerdrunkrob. Ciderrob is a more pleasant fellow that can remember to take them for walks & doesn’t yell at them for chewing so loud.
- no game scheduled; Gary Bettman thought 3:00PM Sunday was the perfect fucking time for the faceoff of a pivotal Conference final game.
- Memorial Cup – Guelph vs. Halifax – 7:00PM | Sportsnet360
- Bucks at Raptors – 7:00PM | TNT / Sportsnet
- Cubs at Nationals – 7:00PM | ESPN / TSN2
- LA Galaxy vs. Colorado – 8:00PM | TSN
Hopefully, before the night is over, I’ve finally seen “John Wick 3”.