Latest posts by theeWeeBabySeamus (see all)
- Your “Cast The First Stone” Sunday Evening Open Thread – February 16, 2020
- Your “A Very Special Valentine’s Day” Friday Evening Open Thread – February 14, 2020
- Your “Please Just Go” Wednesday Evening Open Thread – February 12, 2020
It’s the first weekend of NCAA Football…2019 version.
Several games have already been played. Clemson rolled over GT, as expected. I hate those asshats. Minny barely got past San Diego State. Utah got away with a big win versus the other Mormon bunch. And UCF posted 62 up on….shit, what’s the name of that shitty school they played?
Meh, who cares? They suck.
But as always, we’re doing Cheerleaders this week. (so to speak).
This week it’s college Cheerleaders. Next week….its the Pros.
Sports To Make You Cheer 2Nite
- Rice @ Army – 6:00pmEDT – TV: CBSSN
- (19)Wisconsin @ South Florida – 7:00pmEDT – TV: ESPN
- Tulsa @ (18)Michigan State – 7:00pmEDT – TV: FS1
- UMass @ Rutgers – 7:15pmEDT – TV: B1GN
- Utah State @ Wake Forest – 8:00pmEDT – TV: ACCN
- Purdue @ Nevada – 9:30pmEDT – TV: CBSSN
- ColorAdo State @ ColorAdo – 10:00pmEDT – TV: ESPN
- Okie State @ Oregon State – 10:30pmEDT – TV: FS1
- Oakland @ NYY – 7:00pmEDT – TV: MLBN (regional split)
- Cleveland @ Tampa Bay – 7:00pmEDT – TV: MLBN (regional split)
And there’s other crappy stuff on but screw it.
Yes, I’ve told the story of being with two Cheerleaders at once before.
I WILL NOT REPEAT MYSELF!!!!!
(But it was a fun coupla months)
Oh stop it. You knew I was gonna finish with an NC State girl.
You’re going down this weekend, ECU.
He says that like it’s a bad thing.
Have a nice weekend everyone.