Latest posts by Beerguyrob (see all)
- Your “Different Belly Rubs Brings Different Scrutiny” Tuesday Evening Open Thread – June 30, 2020
- Your MXC Monday Evening Open Thread – June 29, 2020
- It’s lucky: the knee Le’Veon Bell tweaked on Sunday versus the Dolphins doesn’t show any ligament damage.
- He’s being held out of practice, and will be a gameday decision on Sunday when they play the Giants.
- It’s expected: speculation has already started about where Cam Newton will play next season.
- Current disappointments the Bears, Bengals & Titans are early frontrunners.
- It’s official: it’s Big Dick Nick time again in Duval.
- The Jags went 4-4 under Gardner Minshew during Foles’ absence, but dropping their last two fairly badly made the decision fairly easy on the Jags.
- It’s Crimebeat!: Dallas Cowboys defensive lineman Daniel Ross has been arrested on charges of possession of marijuana and unlawful carrying of a weapon.
- It came out of a traffic stop early Wednesday morning.
- He is currently on IR with a shoulder injury, and has not played yet this year.
- Even if he’s cleared, the situation will come under ol’ Roger’s “Behavior Policy”, and if he’s ever signed again he’ll have to eat a suspension first.
- Red Wings at Rangers – 8:00PM | NBCSN
- Blues at Oilers – 8:30Pm | Sportsnet
- Warriors at Rockets – 7:30PM | ESPN / TSN4
- Kings at Raptors – 7:30PM | Sportsnet1
- Bucks at Clippers – 10:00PM | ESPN / Sportsnet1
- Miami (Ohio) at Ohio – 8:00PM | ESPN2
- Florida State at Pittsburgh – 8:00PM | ESPNU
- Cincinnati at Ohio State – 8:30PM | FS1
- AEW – 8:00PM | TNT / TSN2
- NXT – 8:00PM | USA
That’s it for me for a couple of days. It’s off to the liquor store before home. I’ll be back Saturday with coverage maps & mild ramblings. See you then.