This week’s theme is a suggestion by some person who may or may not be known by the moniker of Rikki-Tikki-Deadly.
You can’t prove anything!!!!!!!
Frankly, when the suggestion was made, I was ashamed of myself that I hadn’t already thought of it myself. Honestly.
IMHO there are very few things that are as attractive to me than a smrt woman wearing pajamas, and also maybe little white socks. Oh, those little white socks.
That always was one of my weaknesses. And maybe she is also all bundled up because it’s cold out. Or in. Or whatever.
If she brings me soup?
Or even a shot of freezer vodka. Well either way, that’s just a BONUS!!!!!
But in all seriousness…. Sometimes, less is more. If you get my drift. Leaving something to the imagination is not a bad thing.
But that’s our thing tonight.
We’ll get to it in just a bit.
Sports Which Will Put You To Sleep 2Nite
- Houston @ Minnesota – 8:00pmEST – TV: ESPN*
- LAC @ Miami – 8:00pmEST – TV: ESPN*
- Indiana @ Golden State – 10:30pmEST – TV NBATV
*Seems to be a regional split. I’ve got the Clippers @ Heat here, your mileage may vary.
- It’s All Star weekend for the Icey Boyz. Skills competition is all you get tonight. 8:00pm – TV NBCSN
- All Star Game is tomorrow. I’m not even going to try to explain this year’s format. It would take too long.
- If you care you can go here and read about it.
- Kent State @ Buffalo – 6:30pmEST – TV: CBSSN
- Wisconsin @ Purdue – 7:00pmEST – TV: FS1
- Yale @ Brown – 7:00pmEST – TV: ESPNU
- Marquette @ (13)Butler – 9:00pmEST – TV: FS1
- N.Kentucky @ Wright State – 9:00pmEST – TV: ESPNU
- North Dakota @ UMinn-Duluth – 8:30pmEST – TV: CBSSN
Australian Open Tennis
- No idea who is playing. Frankly don’t care. But it’s on ESPN2 at 9:00pmEST if you care. Right after College Gymnastics.
(ooooh, college gymnastics….hmmmmm)
And as sometimes happens ’round here, at least one of these images is of someone I know personally. And I shot the photo.
So be nice…Or I’ll kill ya.
Get some rest ppl. You’re gonna need it next week.