Latest posts by theeWeeBabySeamus (see all)
- AFLW Beat – 2020 Round Three – February 24, 2020
- Your “Dark Necessities” Friday Evening Open Thread – February 21, 2020
- Your “Wow, That Sand Is Hot” Monday Evening Open Thread – February 17, 2020
Last week I promised you fine folks a funny story about Valentine’s Day. But the more I thought about it the more I realized it wasn’t so much a funny story as it was a rather sad and depressing story. And if you read my dumbass series on relationships this past summer then you already know the setup. No need to beat a dead horse on that one. Plus for the rest of that story I wouldn’t come off too well probably. But that happened a year ago today.
And it’s not that I don’t believe in love. For those of you who have found it or who might find it in the future, more power to you. But there comes a time in life when you’ve reached an age, and when you’ve had enough failed relationships, it’s just not worth the effort anymore.
I’d rather stay at home by myself and watch sportsballing, interact with you heathens, and do what the hell I want to do. Sad? Maybe. But at least then I don’t get my heart broken for trying to be caring, kind and supportive. And I don’t get yelled at…EVAR.
And Bonus… Not one single penny spent on flowers, candy, dinner or gifts.
Perhaps I sound cynical? DON’T CARE!!!! It’s a win-win from where I’m sitting.
Sports To Make You Question Love 2Nite
Nada. Zero. Zip. Zilch.
No Games Scheduled. All Star Weekend.
Nothing on nationals in the lower 48. Check your locals.
- Buffalo @ Toledo – 6:30pmEST – TV: CBSSN
- Davidson @ St. Bonaventure – 7:00pmEST – TV: ESPN2
- Akron @ Central Michigan – 7:00pmEST – TV: ESPNU
- Yale @ Princeton – 7:00pmEST – TV: ESPNNews
- Illinois-Chi**** @ Wright State – 9:00pmEST – TV: ESPN2
- Rider @ Siena – 9:00pmEST – TV: ESPNU
- Michigan vs Vanderbilt – 7:00pmEST – TV: MLBN
- Minnesota @ Notre Dame – 7:00pmEST – TV: NBCSN
- Denver @ North Dakota – 8:30pmEST – TV CBSSN
Wow, what a shitshow of a night for sportsballing.
Perhaps I Spoke Too Soon?
Any of the following lovely lasses are welcome here anytime.
Meh, who cares? She looks like that? She gets a pass.
So go forth and look for your true one and only. Best of luck to you.
Just be careful what you wish for.
Have a great Valentine’s Day and a great weekend everyone.